EcoG becomes core member of CharIN
- As recognition to the contributions and competences of the EcoG team, in early 2023, the board of the Charging Interface Initiative (CharIN e.V) elected EcoG to become a core member of CharIN.
- Claas Bracklo, Chairman of CharIn, states on the website of the company: “The experts of the German startup EcoG have been a driving member of our CharIN association.”
Driving force in standardization & innovation: EcoG becomes Core Member of CharIN
As part of its growth ambitions, EcoG continues to drive standardization. Since its founding, EcoG has taken an active role in the global standardization body CharIN. EcoG has been a driving force behind industry standards like CCS and ISO 15118. As recognition to the contributions and competences of the EcoG team, in early 2023, the board of the Charging Interface Initiative (CharIN e.V) elected EcoG to become a core member of CharIN. “The experts of the German startup EcoG have been a driving member of our CharIN association. We are proud to win them as core member and continue to leverage their vast experience. Jointly, we will bring charging standards to life”, states Claas Bracklo, Chairman of CharIn.
EcoG has contributed to industry standards already since 2017. Recent contributions of EcoG to CharIN are:
- Implementation Guide on DC Bi-directional Charging according to ISO 15118-20
- Regular trainings on designing DC charging systems
- Speaker of the communication focus group
About EcoG GmbH
We make DC charging easy! EcoG | OS is the software operating system and IoT platform for EV charging stations, the “Android” for EV chargers. EcoG | OS is everything in software, embedded in hardware control components, needed to develop and run a DC charger.
The team of EcoG has been driving standardization and innovation in the e-mobility space since 2008. They started to develop a solution to tackle one of the biggest challenges of the e-mobility industry: how to build future-proof DC chargers quickly and efficiently.
Today EcoG serves customers worldwide, especially manufacturers, operators, and integrators with its products and solutions to build the next generation of DC chargers and monetize them beyond power. Already 15% of 2022 DC chargers produced in Europe are based on EcoG | OS. Customers like Siemens and i-Charging count on EcoG’s solutions.